

I can't even begin to tell you how much fun being a mom is! I love it! Granted, it's not always fun and games, but it's all so worth it. My little girl is so funny. I know she's still growing and there is so much more to come, but everyday she is more awake and alert and making more and more cooing little baby noises. It's so cute! She's such a happy baby!. John and I feel so lucky. Speaking of John, he has been so good with Lucy. During my whole pregnancy, he was so scared that the baby was going to "explode" anytime he held her. But I think he he has surprised himself. As soon as she was delivered and cleaned, they handed her to him and any inhibition that he had about newborn babies seemed to disappear. Lucy loves her daddy and I love watching them together. He has been so good to me as well. Since I had to have a c-section, my recovery has been a little harder than we expected, but he has totally been there for me taking her when he gets home from work so I can rest and make dinner, waking up with her at night and feeding her, and so much more! I love him so much! I am just the luckiest girl in the whole world!
2 comments:
She is way cute! I'm so glad that you love being mom!
Congrats on your wedding, the new house and especially on the birth of your daughter! ...she's a doll!
p.s. John is not alone, I'm terrified of the possibility of exploding baby's myself! They just seem so breakable! =)
Post a Comment