Friday, September 5, 2008

4 Months!!


I can't believe it! My baby is 4 months old already! Time has gone by so fast! It's crazy. She weighs 15 lbs 9.5 oz. Yep, I have quite the little chunker. haha But she is just so dang cute! I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. Being a mom is the best thing I could possibly be doing with my life. I love it so much! Lucy is just getting so big and so fun! I can't wait to continue to to watch her grow and develop!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Casey! Your little girl is so cute! I watched the video of her laughing....precious! Isn't it CRAZY how fast they grow?! It's so fun to watch but also a little sad how fast it goes by. Also, I read your post about Jack-Jack and that's so funny because we compare our own little Jack to him too! Anyway, hope you're doing well!

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! I love how chunky she is. Gavin is way chunky too. I was surpised how big he was at his 4 month appointment. Time really does go by way to fast.