Last weekend John, Lucy and I went downtown to the Joseph Smith Memorial building to see the Joseph Smith movie. Lucy was so good during the movie. She stayed awake for the first half of the movie and then tuckered out. Here are a few pictures from after the movie, we went and walked around the grounds for a minute.
Here are a few more pics for lately, just as an update.
Ooo! I have also been painting our house. I am so excited to finally have color on my walls! They were all the same off white color. John had a hard time understanding why I wanted to paint so bad, but he finally gave in and let me. Hopefully I'll be done this weekend, so I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as it's done!
3 comments:
CASEY!! Holy cow! This is the very first time I've seen Lucy. She is SUCH a doll!! I love you tons. And completely miss your face.
Hey Casey! your daughter is so cute! I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well! You have a really cute family! I'm happy for you!
She is so cute! Such a sweet face! Love her bow too!
Post a Comment