So I know that it has been a while since I have posted anything, but our internet hasn't been working for about the last week. So finally, I'm able to get online again! So, my baby girl is 6 months old. I can't believe it! She had her 6 months appointment last week and well, she is still a big girl. She weighs 18 lbs 2.5 oz (in the 90th%) and is also in the 90th% for height. So she's tall and chunky. I love it! She is sitting up amazingly well. Her doctor said that she sits like an 8 or 9 month old. But, she still WON'T roll over. Not that she can't, she just won't. She hates her tummy so she just won't roll. She would much rather just sit or stand for hours on end. I think she'll walk before she ever rolls over! haha
This past weekend we were also able to get some family pictures taken. I had my brother and his friend come to Murray Park with us and take some pictures. They turned out amazing! They both did such a good job!
Look at my baby girl!

She loved the leaves

my little sweet pea



I love my baby girl so much. I can't believe how big she is!

Daddy's little girl

The Matern Family

I love this man with all of my heart. John is my best friend in the entire world and the love f my life. He is the best father to Lucy and I couldn't ask for anything more. He takes such good care of me and Lucy.

My little family is the greatest blessing I could have ever imagined receiving. I am so blessed with everything I have.
7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute and Lucy has gotten so big. You guys all look so good.
Wonderful pictures! What a cute family! I can't get over how adorable Lucy is! Always smiling! She's so cute!
I Love these pictures!! She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
You are going to make me cry you guys are so cute! Way cute pics! Lucy is absolutely adorable!
She is SSSOOO Cute!! Love the pictures!!!
I love all these pictures!!! They are DARLING!!! You have such a cute family!!!
Casey your little girl is seriously so cute! Those pictures look SO great!! I think she looks so much like you.
Post a Comment