Thursday, December 31, 2009

Gettin' ready for the boy...

Slowly, but we are! We got the crib bedding for Porter this week, so of course I had to set it up right away! It's pretty much all we have for him, except for a few little things he got for Christmas. It's so weird having the crib set up again, but so fun at the same time. It's making it all a little more real that Porter is coming.


I'm loving little boy stuff!


I'm so excited to finish decorating the room and make it work for both Lucy and Porter. We're keeping them together because the only other open rooms are downstairs and we figured Lucy was to young to be downstairs by herself.


I also decided to throw in some pictures in of Lucy's "big-girl bed". We've had it for a while but I don't think I've posted any pictures of it.


She loves her bed! If ever I can't find her, I check her room and most likely she is sitting on her bed reading books.



4 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...

Casey I love it!! Where did you get Lucy's bedding at? It is so cute!! We are going to be moving Kaitlyn into a bigger bed soon so I am starting to look for bedding!

Dani said...

Thats so cute Casey. I'm so excited for you guys!
-Dani

wholesale Jordan shoes said...

It is very glad to visit you blog, I'm so excited for you.

Hostetter Homeschool Academy said...

How fun!!! I love all the bedding and the colors! I'm so excited for you.