My bad. Between having my laptop crash, the holidays, and the fact that I'm a total slacker Monday pictures had disappeared for a while. But we're back! (They may be Christmas pictures and not pictures of today per say, but they're pictures.) Can't promise anything amazing, but we're back. And I promise I will get caught up with our lives shortly too.
So...
Greeting this Monday from the Goose who enjoyed her Christmas morning despite having her arm in a sling and being in pain. (Story to come...)
And from Bubs, who rides in style, yo.
We're back in buisness folks.
5 comments:
Casey you've got to stop calling yourself a slacker! It's so not true! You have a life and things happen...not a slacker. Anyway, your kids are adorable as always. So cute!
I love that Lucy is so happy and cute in the sling and Porter is a little man in his truck. It looks like you had an eventful Christmas morning.
Yeah .. you're back!! And no, you're so not a slacker. You're a mom ... with kids ... and you're growing a person ... and life ... and blah, blah, blah. Blogging is here when we can get to it and the rest of the time we're doing other things that matter more.
And by the way, Tonka trucks are totally cool. Yo.
Of course I remember you! I'm glad you found our blog. Your family is so cute! Lucy looks a lot like you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Are you still in Utah?
I cannot get over how dang cute your kids are! And lucy looks SO much like you!! Do you get that a lot? :)
Post a Comment