Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Anniversary!!







So, Monday John and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary! I can't believe it! SO much has happened in the last year. Marriage, pregnancy, we bought our first house, and had a beautiful baby girl. I couldn't feel more blessed than I do. John is so amazing. I love him so much. He was such a champ during my pregnancy and is the most amazing father to Lucy. He is so good to me and I love him with all of my heart. So to celebrate, we went camping Friday night(John's idea, I figured it was the least I could do hehe). It was Lucy's 1st camping trip as well. She did so good! She loved the fire and playing with the flashlights in the tent. It was so much fun!

1 comment:

Ryan and Krissy said...

Exciting!!! Time really does fly! I am jealous that you went camping. I want to go camping so bad!!! Miss ya