I know that I haven't been very good at updating this lately. I find myself looking at other peoples blogs and then not updating mine. Well, my baby girl is getting so big. I can't believe it! Tomorrow, she will be 3 months old. I can't believe that it's been that long. It seems like it has gone by so fast. She has such the little personality. It's so funny. She's getting so good at the fake frowny-sad face. She'll be fine and then all the sudden she'll frown and look sad then she'll start laughing cause she thinks it's so funny. Speaking of laughing, Lucy is starting to laugh more and more and we finally were able to catch it on video. Everytime we've tried before, she ends up just looking at the camera and stops. But we got her a couple of nights ago. It's so cute!!
1 comment:
Casey, she is just to cute, but you already know that. Love you, Misi.
Post a Comment