Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello 2009!

I can't believe that we are already in 2009! This year has gone by so fast and so much has happened! We started out this year with me being 5 months pregnant with Lucy and living in our tiny little 3rd floor apartment. At the end of April, we closed on our house and 3 days later Lucy was born. We have loved our home and our neighborhood and ward. We have felt so welcomed and we know that this is where we were supposed to end up. In August we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. I am so thankful for John and all that he has done for me this year. He is simply amazing and I love him so much.

Watching Lucy grow this last 8 months has been the most rewarding experience in my life. She truly is the glue that keeps our little family together. She is so big now and becoming so much more independent. I love it! I am so excited to continue to watch her grow this coming year.

It has been a whirlwind year but we are so grateful for everything that has happened to us. It has been amazing and we are so excited to see what this year holds for us.

1 comment:

Riley and Cassie said...

Wow it looks like you had a great year too! Your little girl is so cute!! I love the "who" hair and can't wait until I have a little girl to make all froofy and cute! I'm glad we found each other's blogs so now we can keep in touch!