Thursday, August 12, 2010

New blog address...

As you can see, I've renamed our blog. And I am also going to be taking it out of the private setting for now. We'll see if I decide to keep it this way or go back to private. I have soooooo much to update on and I think I'm going to start doing things a little differently, so stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Casey I am so glad you made your blog public again! I have been wondering how you're doing. Your boy is so precious! We had our baby girl on Mothers day. Her name is Blythe Larayne and as cute as can be. Keep us posted on what's happening in the Matern family!

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

I'm rethinking the private thing, too. LOVE, love, love your header picture of Lucy. Sheesh she's getting so big and ridiculously cute.

Hans and Chelsey said...

I love the picture of Lucy too. Suc a beautiful little girl. Can't wait to see some more updates.