Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why yes, it has been 2 months since I was here...

Well, not technically. I been here many a time, staring at my computer tryign to think of something witty and fun to write, but nothin'. Summer has pretty much come and gone now adn what did we do with it? I don't really remember. I spent most of my evenings doing a little something called...

It was a blast! Met some incredible people that I will love for the rest of my life. But The Husband is sure glad to have me back.

We did a lot of this...

and this...


Now that summer is over, I am determined to be back and better than ever. I'm finally getting the hang of 2 kids now and 97% of the time I love it! The other 3% of the time is when my house is a mess, my kids are crying and I am exhausted. But this is what I signed up for. (I've had to remind myself of that about 5 times today...)

4 comments:

Elisha said...

I'm so sad that I missed Joseph. I hear you were fantastic, which was no surprise to me!

Sharon said...

I love you Casey! And I miss seeing your lovely face every night... we should do something soon!

Hans and Chelsey said...

So glad that we got to see you guys last night. I missed you so much. Glad that you had fun doing the play and I am sure that you guys were great to watch. Will get together soon. Good luck and let me know when you want to go and do something. : )

Lisa said...

I wish we could have come and seen the play! I bet you did awesome! Your family is so cute and I don't know how you managed to be in a play and take care of 2 kids! You are Wonderwoman!!!