Monday, October 4, 2010

10.4.10

Yes, I know. I was a slacker last week. No Monday pictures. I took them, I just decided to sleep instead of blog. It was a tough decision. So... 

Greetings this fine Monday from

Goose, who wanted to help with laundry today.


And from Bubs, who really needs to work on a better nap schedule because doing this for only 15 minutes at a time every 2-3 hours, is getting really old.


But he sure is darn cute when he does sleep.

I have a whole list of things I need/want to blog about but finding the time to do it is getting tricky. So I've decided to leave it up to you. You tell me what you want to hear about...

* I made "A Christmas Carol" at Hale Center Theater.

* Lucy is becoming quite the ballerina.

* Porter is 6 months old and rolling all over the place like a mad man. 
 
* My little brother Reagan gets home from his mission in less then 6 months.

* Lucy is quite the conversationalist.

* The Matern party of 4 will soon be a party of 5...

I think that'll do. 

11 comments:

Sharon said...

You're pregnant! : ) That's SO awesome! I'm so happy for you hun! Congrats on making Christmas Carol too! Can't wait to see ya in it! (p.s. I love the monday pictures!)

Mackenzie said...

You are pregnant?! YAY Casey! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wow Congrats!! That is exciting!!!

Debbie said...

What?! You didn't tell me...Congratulations! When are you due?

I am so excited to come and see you in CC. Do you know your schedule?

Colleen said...

Um... so that's why you felt so yucky at dance on Friday?

Congratulations. And Crazy!

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

Congratulations!!! I am SOOOO excited for you! And I vote for Hale Center and Lucy talking. Or you could just do a one-paragraph-about-each "slacker" mash-up. I'm about ready for that option since I'm so behind, too.

Hope you're feeling okay and hanging in there.

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

Oh ... and LOVE Lucy in the laundry. Awesome.

Amy Maida Wadsworth said...

Yay! Congrats all around! So happy for you!

[in training] julie b said...

I think you first need to let all of us nosey ladies know more about this #5! How far along are you, since you say soon. =)

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! Obviously I want to hear about all of it - but the 4 turning into 5 is at the top of the list!!! DETAILS!

Natalie said...

Hi Casey!!! Wow baby #3 huh? Congrats! I love your blog I didn't know you had one!