Thursday, February 24, 2011

I wish I could remember

I think I need to invest in a tape recorder cause my daughter is hilarious. She says the funniest things, but I never remember to write them down and then I end up not being able to remember at all what she said. She cracks me up all day. I having a love-hate relationship with the age she is at. There are times when I have seriously thought about selling her and then she says something hilarious and I want to keep her again.

Goose was Tinkerbell for the majority of the day today. She's pretty awesome and darn cute if you ask me...


Bubs was here today too and he's just as awesome as Goose. I caught him playing with my phone today. He was holding it to his ear and talking. So funny. So cute. No pictures, but at least I'm telling you about it.


Can you believe that in just over a month (35 days to be exact), this dude will be 1? Yeah, neither can I.

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen said...

ha ha ha when I first pulled up your post all I saw at first was "I wish I could remember" And in my head with a sigh was "me too!" :) This pregnancy thing sure does make you spacy sometimes:) P.S. we miss you guys too! We should get together sometime for games again or something...if you feel up to it, sounds like you've had quite the pregnancy this time. If you don't feel up to it maybe after the baby is here we could try to get together.

Talk to you soon!
Kellie

Miss Megan said...

My brother and sister-in-law are very polite, but they might be annoyed at how much I pull out my camera to photograph or video tape their kids. That's what maiden aunts are for, no? Your kids are stinkin' adorable. I can't believe how big they are already! We didn't do Joseph that long ago!

Marie said...

Casey your are the cutest mom. And your kids are freaking adorable! I love them and I haven't even met them ;) I hope you are feeling alright, I can't believe you'll be a mama of three soon! How far apart will the boys be? Anyway, I just want you to know I think you are fabulous!