So, the other day I was sitting on the couch (something I do A LOT these days) while Goose was having "quiet time" in her room when I heard Bubs crawling around the kitchen. I wasn't paying much attention to him when I heard him starting to whine a little bit. My natural reaction was "Oh come on Bubs, your fine.", so I glanced over to see what he was doing.
I started laughing so hard.
I'm pretty sure he was trying to get a ball that he had been rolling around and got stuck. The best part was that once he saw that I was paying attention to him, he was perfectly happy and stayed in there for about another 5-10 minutes till I took him out. He was so proud of himself.
He's such a BOY and I love it.
(PS, Goose still lives here. I realized that a lot of my posts lately have been focused around Bubs. There are 2 reasons. One is that she won't let me take pictures of her and when I do get one, they're usually really goofy looking. And two is that I have a post coming up soon all about her and her new "purple room". Don't worry, the wait will be worth it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment