...to show you proof that we have another little munchkin making it's way into our family. The Mr. actually had to remind me that we hadn't taken any pictures of my belly with this pregnancy yet and that I never take pictures of myself. Weird. I was so diligent when I was pregnant with Goose and Bubs to get a picture at least once a month. So here we are at almost 28 weeks with the 1st picture and we're getting anxious.
If all goes according to plan, this little man should be making his arrival mid to late April. My doctor, because of how my pregnancy went with Bubs and how similar this one is to it, is planning on making it to 37 weeks and doing the c-section then. So if that's the case, we have just over 9 weeks to wait.
Ready or not, here he comes.
3 comments:
Okay these pictures are so friggin cute!! :) I love them! I'm excited for you guys!
Oh my goodness you are so cute!!! I can't believe you will have 3 kids ages 3 and under. How fun will that be!
How exciting! You and your family is so cute!!!
Post a Comment