K, not really but with 2 posts in one day it might as well be.
Bubs had his first haircut this week. Not that he had a ton of hair to cut but it needed to be done. Bubs' hair is very fine and VERY blond. Closer to white relly. But he had 3 spots on his head, right on top like Alfalfa, and behind both of his ears, that it was so long and whispy and would never lay flat.
So off it came!
He actually did a lot better than I thought he would. He just sat there while Goose and Daddy kept him entertained.
You probably wouldn't even notice if I hadn't said anything, but I think he looks so much older now.
Speaking of old, Bubs is 10 1/2 months old now! He's still huge, weighs 23 lbs, and crawls everywhere like a madman. He'll stand when he wants to sometime thinks about walking but then soon remembers that crawling is so much faster. Listen dude, you have 2 months to start walking cause well, I just need you to.
We love ya Bubs. Thanks for being so awesome. You are absolutely hilarious and you adore your big sister, which is super cute. I can't believe that in just a month and a half you'll be 1. Party on dude.
3 comments:
Finally I am not the only one who keeps the saran wrap on the toilet! I knew we were friends for a reason!
You know that word you have to type in to make it so you can post? What is that called? Well anyway, mine right now is frigan. So here is my frigan comment!
So cute! He is darling!
What a cute kid! I love his big blue eyes!
Post a Comment