Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mmmm...Cereal

So, lately Lucy has been watching our every movement whenever we eat anything, and she'll grab our fingers and pull them to her mouth. It's way cute. So I decided to try giving her some rice cereal. I know you usually wait till they're about 4 months but she will be in a week and a half, so I figured why not! Well, at first she had a little trouble trying to figure out the spoon, but she got it eventually. Once she did, she would open her mouth and lung herself forward to get the spoon. It was so funny!! Here are a few pics of the first couple feedings.

She didn't exactly know what to think at first...

Mmm...
I know that I blog about Lucy a lot, but I just can't help it! She is so dang cute! I feel so blessed to have this little girl in our lives. She is just so funny. I love watching her everyday learn new things and figure things out. It's amazing!

2 comments:

Romar and Sarah Karl said...

Casey! You are married and have a baby?!!! Congrats on your very cute family! (This is Sarah (Biesinger) Karl - just in case you are wondering who i am).
Lucy is so cute! Are you going to Carson's talk on Sunday? If so, I might see you there!

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! I just started Gavin on rice cereal last night and it is the funniest thing to see how they react to it. I can't believe how big they are getting. They just grow up way to fast it seems like. But every stage is so much fun. Do you still like your hair? I totally forgot to get a picture of it so I can put it on my blog. I guess we will have to get a picture next time.