Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

I LOVE Christmas! I am so excited that it is almost here. I love that I get to spend the whole holiday with my family. That has to be a major high point of the season, all of the time spent with family. I just wanted to put up a few pics from the past couple of weeks. Well, basically not much has happened so I don't really have much to write about.So you get pictures. Don't worry though, next week I will. Lucy is having surgery on Monday to remove a cyst on her tongue. It's not a huge procedure, but because she's so young they have to put her under so that makes me nervous. I know that she will be in good hands, but still. That's my baby girl. I'll be sure to let you know how everything goes.

This is our tree. We put it up the day after Thanksgiving. I think it's so pretty. I love it. Although next year we're going to have to babyproof it. It's a good thing Lucy doesn't crawl yet.

Now this is my parents tree. It's AMAZING! It is honestly one of the prettiest trees I have ever seen, And it's HUGE! K- John is 6'5 and the tree is still taller than him.
This picture really doesn't do it justice. It's gorgeous!My little Santa Baby

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

So cute! Question.. where did you get that cute outfit of hers on top?

Fluffy Momma said...

I got the sweater at Children's Place, the skirt at Old Navy, undershirt at Target, and shoes at Wal-Mart. I don't know what exactly you were looking for, but there you go!! hahaha