Lucy and her cousin Ava who is exactly 2 weeks older.


Lucy will hit the 7 month mark tomorrow. I know that I say this every time, but I can't believe it!. She is so big and so funny! She still isn't, well won't, roll over but she'll scoot herself instead. It's so funny. She has also started dancing all the time. Oh my goodness it's so funny!. She'll just be sitting there and start dancing. I've tried to get it on video, but every time she sees the camera she stops whatever she's doing, so as soon as I one I'll be sure to post it so you can see what I'm talking about. But here are a few pictures as a bit of an update until I can get that video.
Playin' while mom and dad put up the Christmas tree.
She was dancing in this picture but she wouldn't do it long enough for a video
1 comment:
She is SO dang cute!!!
Post a Comment