Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Curls and Cake

This past Saturday we had my whole family over for the 1st Annual Theme Night. We all decided that we would get together once a month for a theme night of sorts. It was way fun. This time it was our turn to be the hosts. The theme was Irish/St. Patrick's. We had Shepherds Pie, Corned Beef and potatoes and bottled beverages haha. Then we watched the movie Waking Ned Divine, which is way funny by the way! And I made this cake. You can tell from the picture before I frosted it that it's a shamrock lol. I dyed the cake batter green so the whole thing would be green. Not bad for a last minute decision right?



I also discovered a new hairstyle for Lucy! Curly! It's so dang cute! She has so much hair and it has a natural wave/curl to it so I wanted to try making it curly to see what would happen. Well it worked and it's adorable. I love it!
My 2 favorite people in the whole world!!
So cute...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love her hair. You did great on that cake. That is a fun tradition that you guys are doing. That is great that your family is so close.