So I've been debating on whether or not to do this and I think that it's probably for the best. I will be making our blog private in 2 weeks. So, May 8th. PLEASE email me if you want to still want to be able to view our blog. I don't want anyone to miss out on our amazing blog(haha totally kidding!)!! Love ya'll!!
12 comments:
mandyloohoo2@gmail.com
This is Mandy Merriman!! I love your blog!
hey you better add me or I will be sad!!! kristinmangum@hotmail.com
Invite please..
janae_sorensen@hotmail.com
mormongal88@gmail.com
I definitely want to keep up with you guys!
susan.hiatt@gmail.com
:) I love your projects!
I have enjoyed looking at your blog!! :) tiffanycollins214@yahoo.com
Don't forget us!!!
scottnkellie@gmail.com
ulrich.jill@gmail.com
I would love to stay in touch!!
teresafarmer13@msn.com
you're one of my links to Utah! please invite me! cheriselehr@hotmail.com
YOu know I dooooo...... susannapier@yahoo.com
Your little girl is so cute! My email is smkarl86@gmail.com! This is Sarah (Biesinger) Karl!
Post a Comment