I forgot to take a before picture, so I snapped a quick picture while I was painting. This is the color that it was before...
After..
I love it!!

It's so cute! I really do love it! I only have one room left in our upstairs left to paint and decorate! Our bedroom! I'm hoping to have it done by the end of the month cause I'm going to be getting a new bed set for my birthday!! I'm so excited!!Oh! And PS...My baby girl turns 1 on Saturday!!!!!! I can't believe I'm gonna have a 1 year old! Crazy!!!!!!
I had Lucy's year pictures taken about a week ago. Here's a little preview! I'll post more when I get them! They were taken by RaShea Jenkins. She did awesome! If anyone needs GOOD AFORDABLE photography, she's the one to call!!! If you want information, let me know!

7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!!! I love your bathroom. You are really good at painting and decorating.
You should come paint my bathroom! Mine looks like the same color that your WAS! Very cute!
Me and Scott were discussing this and we decided if I ever become as crafty as you I will put on my bathroom wall "Do your duty full of Song!" ha ha ha!! I'm funny!
-Cute bathroom by the way!
her hair is getting so long! she's adorable. And so is that bathroom!
You did such a great job on your bathroom! I love the colors, and the saying on the wall! Good for you for doing that by yourself!
Ok so Lucy is so stiken cute!! I love the pictures!! Also Love the bathroom!! your are so crafty!! plus add me to your blog please :) agneiting123 AT gmail DOT com.
Cute pics of Lucy!
Post a Comment