Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 31st!!

We have a date!! If all goes well and he doesn't decide to come sooner, I will be having Porter on March 31st!! That's on;y 2 weeks away! I am so happy and yet nervous at the same time. They wil most likely do an amniocentisis to check his lung maturity, but we're keeping our fingers crossed that it will come out fine cause I honestly don't know if I can do this much longer! This past couple of weeks has been interesting. I was actually admitted last Tuesday night and was in the hospital till Thursday night. My headaches and the pain I'm in is only getting worse and my blood pressure was all over the place, so my doctor just had me admitted so we could figure out if we could get pain and things under control. I ended up having a CT Scan and an MRI done on my head/brain just to make sure there wasn't anything going on there that was causing the headaches. Luckily everything turned out fine. So I'm home now with a lovely concoction of pain medicine to try and get me through the next 2 weeks till I deliver. It stil is possible that I could go into labor on my own, I'm dilated to a 2+ and 50% effaced as of Monday. So we'll just have to see how it goes! It's just so comforting to know a date of when I will be having him. Holy cow I'm gonna have 2 kids!!!

1 comment:

Scott and Amy said...

yeah 2 more weeks the light is getting brighter and brigher every day!!! sorry your feeling sick hopefully you ave an easy and smooth delivery...Good Luck!!