As crazy as things have been lately and as much as she drives me nuts sometimes, I have the most adorable little girl in the whole world!!!!!!!! Bedrest with an almost 2 year old has been challenging, to say the least. But this time I get to spend with Lucy is priceless and I can't believe how much she is literally growing right before my eyes. She is going to be such a good big sister to Porter. She is always playing with her baby dolls, "changing their bums", "snuggling" with them, and putting them to bed. She loves to help daddy do dishes, vacuum, sweep, and mop. She is CONSTANTLY singing and dancing. I'm not kidding. I really think she probably sings and makes up songs more than she talks haha. It's so cute! I just wanted to post a few pictures of Lucy from lately. I would post more, but it's so hard to take pictures of her anymore! She just wants to look at the camera and won't stand still. It's really frustrating, but oh well!
Lucy mid-dance... She loves this skirt and is always wanting to wear it just to dance. I love it!
A smile! Love her!
Not the best picture, but it's the most recent one I have haha. She was helping daddy get the garden ready this last weekend. She loves being outside. I will be so happy when the weather warms up enough and we can play outside all the time!
I can't believe that she is going to be 2 in just a month and a half!!
2 comments:
She is so cute! We need to get together and play more with her and Lottie once you are off the bed rest thing...
She is so darling! Hope things are going well and you are ok!
Post a Comment